19 maj 2017

I love Gummiapans dies!

I've never used dies to cut out stamped images before I received a few of those from Gummiapan. I like fussy cutting and didn´t think I needed those kind of dies - Man, was I wrong! It´s so much fun to be able to cut out the stamped images so quickly and so perfect each time so now I want all of them!

I used the cute little teddybear and the matching die to make this card. I made the background by stamping the text Free bear hugs all over the paper, one time in a darker color than the others. Behind the teddy bear I put a vellum circle to make him pop a bit. I cut my banner with my paper trimmer and draw white lines around the edges, but would definitely have used Gummiapans Stitched banner dies if I had them.


For this card I used a cool Grattis-die, two heart stamps and papers from Mintgrön serie, Cerise serie and Grå serie.

//Camilla

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar