11 december 2016

Christmas-stamps

Goodmorning everyone

I love this time of year and i love to send out christmas cards so today i'll show you 3 cards that i've made to send out for my family. No one looks the same.
I've used some of the newest stamp from  GA, except the Christmastree.

Merry Christmas is stamped on with grey and the tree is coloured with copics and then i've added som wink of Stella 
Stempler brugt: Merry Christmas og Julegran av stjärnor

I've stamped Stora vantar on white paper, coloured with copics, then cut out and put on with 3D-foam. I absolutely love the light blue and red color together.
Stempler brugt: Stora vantar og God jul

I've stamped my own background with Julepost. Många brev is stamped on white paper, then cut out and put on with 3D-pads. Coloured with copics
 Stempler brugt: Julepost og Många brev

That was it for me today, i hope you all have a nice day.

Christmashugs DT-Rikke

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar