26 april 2015

Nya Designteamet Tyskland 1

Det är inte bara i Sverige som Gummiapan har sökt nya DT-medlemmar utan även bla i Tyskland. Därför kommer ni att få träffa våra tyska DT-medlemmar idag


Let us introduce to you - our new DT-members from Germeny


Först ut är:


MONI


Hey, I'm Moni, I'm 50 years old, married and have 3 sons. I live with my family on the beautiful Ostalb in Baden Württemberg. 
I've always been creative, I knit, I crochet, I sew, and passionate!Being creative means to me to break my soul from everyday in my life and just be me!
To stamp I got about 10 years ago ... I am an absolute Cute stamper .. I think to color with Polychromospencils and baby oil is the best way.


Last year I visited for the first time a major creative fair in Frankfurt, where I discovered quite by fortuity the beautiful booth of Gummiapan. Than it happened to me. The great stampwas right up my preference... and I then read the DT call, so I tried my luck .... and now I may be part of a great DT. I'm looking forward to working with the team
My blog address is http://maeusepiep.blogspot.com/



DIRK




Hello, I´m Dirk from Germany, I am 40 years old and I live in a little village situated in the lovely Eifel region, near the border to Luxemburg. I have been stamping for many years and I love trying out new techniques and new products, I prefer the CAS style.
On Francfort Fair last year I got to know Gummiapan and when I showed my first card using one of your Tomte stamps, a lot of my Facebook Group members wanted to have it too and to see more Gummiapan products.
My blog (www.stempelchaos.de) is very important for me. I present my makes there and my readers can take part in my daily life.
When I don´t stamp, I love working on my little farm where we cultivate our own fruit, salad, potatoes etc.

I´m proud to be a member of your design team and look forward to cooperating with all of you


Willkommen Moni und Dirk!!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar